Injuries from roadway accidents, medical malpractice, slip & falls, burns, dog bites, pedestrian accidents, workplace mishaps or accidents of any kind require the skill and knowledge of a personal injury attorney. Many injury victims do not know if they have a cause of action, should file a claim or pursue legal action. Consequently, they end up suffering and bearing expenses that another person owes.
Things to consider when you are injured:
- Did someone else cause your injuries?
- Have your injuries resulted in medical treatment?
- Have you been psychologically traumatized?
- Will your injuries require future medical treatment?
- Will your injuries leave you with limitations or permanently disabled?
- Have you missed work or been discharged from work because of your injuries?
- Have you lost opportunities as a result of your injuries?
- Has your life changed because of your injuries?
- Could your injuries have been prevented?
- Have your injuries impacted your enjoyment of life?
If you answered “yes” to one or more of these questions you should contact Kester Law Group immediately. We offer FREE CONSULTATIONS and do not get paid unless we win or settle your case.
There are statute of limitations that impact your claim or case. Your claim or case could be time barred if it is not brought within a prescribed period. In other words, if you wait too long you may not be able to recover. The best time to contact a personal injury attorney is immediately after your accident to establish your case before the statute expires. Don’t wait until the statute of limitation expires; contact the leading Arizona injury attorney today. The CONSULTATION IS FREE so there is no reason to delay.